Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- I am a submitting author and I am authorized by all co-authors to submit this version of the manuscript.
- I, the submitting author, declare that the submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- I, the submitting author, warrant that the submitted manuscript is original and that neither it nor any illustration or supplementary material, or any part thereof, are in any way in violation of any existing original.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- Cover letter including at least three suggested referees is prepared and submitted as a separate file.
- A graphical abstract is prepared according to the instructions and submitted as a separate file.
Microsoft Word Journal template has been used for the preparation of manuscript.
- Where available, DOIs for the references have been provided.
- I am aware that once editorial process is completed the withdrawal of article is subject to the Article withdrawal policy.
Articles are published under the terms and conditions of the
Creative Commons Attribution license 4.0 International.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.